08 March 2010

Kirsten Gillibrand for Senator







Kirsten Gillibrand lives in Hudson NY 
(well really in Greenport, but close enough).


I am the Chairman of the Hudson City Democratic Committee, and I couldn't be prouder to chair her hometown Democratic Committee.

As a freshman Senator and an appointed one at that, she has taken the lead on a host of issues, but there has never been a stronger leader in the Senate on ending discrimination against gay people.

I was at a meeting of Hudson Valley Chairs this past weekend at which we unanimously endorsed the Senator. She was incredible, and I'm pretty jaded when it comes to political speeches. She knows the issues and she offers plans to solve problems. On a host of issues, she is not content with going with the flow. She is taking the lead. 

Kirsten Gillibrand for President...er...I mean Senator.

No comments:

Post a Comment